Advertisement

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Candace Cameron-Bure Reveals How 'Dancing With the Stars' Has Changed Her Body


Competing on "Dancing with the Stars" has helped many celebrities lose weight. However, for Candace Cameron-Bure, that's not necessarily a good thing. "I didn't have weight to lose to start," said the former child star, who has already lost five pounds on the show. "I'm working so much harder [now] that it's important to make sure that I have proper nutrition and to keep my muscles. If I'm dancing, the cardio can decrease my muscle if I'm not lifting weights and the last couple weeks I wasn't able to." 'Full House' Reunion: Candace Cameron-Bure Dishes on Reuniting With Her On-Screen Boyfriend To make sure her meals are balanced, the mother of three, 38, subscribes to the "Dancing with the Stars"-provided meal service, Freshology. For Cameron-Bure, who said she's always tried to eat "clean and healthy meals," it takes the guesswork out of things, especially after hours-long dance practices. However, don't get confused: she doesn't want her time on the ABC series to end. "I cried yesterday thinking about it, because I know how much fun I'm having and I don't want it to end," she said. "You realize you're making friendships with so many people which I'm sure will last, but I'm surprised by how attached I am feeling about this whole show and the people I met on it!" "I don't even like thinking about it because it makes me sad," she continued. "I'm all in. I want to savor every day with Mark and the other dancers and the show in general!"

News Source: www.abcnews.go.com

No comments:

Post a Comment