Advertisement

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Emma Stone, Jimmy Fallon face off in epic lip-synch battle on ‘The Tonight Show’

The 25-year-old actress proved that acting is just one of her many talents as she hilariously challenged the late-night host on Monday's show.


Emma Stone, you do win.

The 25-year-old actress stopped by Jimmy Fallon's "Tonight Show" Monday and the two went head to head in an epic lip-synch battle.

While Fallon certainly stepped it up, he didn't quite hold a candle to the "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" starlet.

The funnyman host, 39, kicked off the competition by performing Iggy Azalea's "Fancy." Stone followed with her rendition of "Hook" by the Blues Traveler.

"I can't even talk to you right now," Fallon said to Stone after she finished.







Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon have engage in an epic lip-synch battle during Monday's 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.'

"I forgot all about that song. So good. I really gotta pick it up now. I've gotta up my game."

Fallon's second song was "Mr. Roboto," in which he hilariously paired with robot dance moves.

Stone's final jam was DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win" and the red-headed actress nailed every last word in her theatrical performance.

Fallon had no choice but to crown her the winner.


Emma Stone performing one of her jams on Monday's 'Tonight Show.'

"That was the best one that has ever been done on the show," he said. "Emma Stone, the winner right now. Clear, clear, clear winner."

Prior to their face-off, Stone opened up to Fallon in their sit-down about her favorite things to look up on the Web.

"Lately I'm checking out some young mom blogs. Here's how it happened. There are people blogging about pretty much everything, but they're women in my age range that are mothers. I can't even get my life together enough to put furniture in an apartment," she joked.

"I just Pinterest everything, Pinterest is basically like a mood board online, and you can look on different sections and you can build your dream life, basically. You're like, 'Oh, these clothes! I would wear all these clothes if I could. This is what my house would look like.' They're just pictures that you would pin as if you were pinning them to a corkboard, but you're pinning them to an internet website ... and your life is sad because it doesn't look like that."


Jimmy Fallon crowned Emma Stone the winner of their hilarious lip-synch battle.

"My Pinterest is secret because I would be humiliated if anyone would see how many inspirational quotes I have," she continued.

"I've got a lot of, like, 'Just pick yourself up by the bootstraps.'"

Stone stars in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" alongside real-life love Andrew Garfield, which hits theaters Friday.

News Source:www.nydailynews.com



No comments:

Post a Comment