Advertisement

Monday 14 April 2014

10 moments you missed at the MTV Movie Awards


OK, winners aside, what really happened behind the scenes at the MTV Movie Awards? USA TODAY'S Andrea Mandell has all the best scoop from the red carpet and backstage. Chris Pratt, set to have a stellar summer with Guardians of the Galaxy, said he and wife Anna Faris are working on developing Vacation Friends, a comedy recently bought by Fox. "It will be a chance for us to work together again," he said. "It's in the preliminary stages." Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn opened up about coming out as gay last month. "I'm very happy," he said, noting the spillover effect the reveal has had in other areas of his life. Band member Elaine Bradley added that fan reaction has been incredibly warm. "I think it's been positive because he's being honest," she said. "And I think it's great that we applaud honesty." MORE: 'Catching Fire' wins best film at MTV Movie Awards PHOTOS: The MTV Movie Awards' best moments LIST: All of the 2014 MTV Movie Awards winners Shailene Woodley had just one day off between the European press tour for Divergent and the MTV Movie Awards, and she made the most of it. "Yesterday I had the whole day off!" Woodley said. "I went on a hike and I got to work out for the first time in a month." Jersey Shore'sNicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jenni "JWoww" Farley, both pregnant, walked the red carpet together. "I feel great this time," said Snooki. "I didn't work out the first time. I definitely recommend it. The first time sucked." The pint-size reality star is currently planning her Jersey wedding to fiancé Jionni LaValle. Will the nuptials be televised? "If MTV wants it, we don't mind," she offered. Dave Franco laughed about catching wind of a tiny dog MTV dressed up as his brother James Franco's character from Spring Breakers (dreads and all). "It's brilliant," he said. "You know you've made it when they dress a dog like you." Conan O'Brien took a victory lap backstage after he successfully hosted the show. "Kiss the award!" called out the photographers. "I won't!" he retorted. "I know where it's been." Jared Leto was charming as usual, handing out compliments in the slightly frigid press tent. "Nice half shirt," he told a reporter in a crop top. "I was going to wear that same shirt tonight." Former Top Chef: Seattle contestant Brooke Williamson transitions from Bravo to MTV as a judge on the new show House of Food, which airs this summer. "It's very different," she said. Williamson is also in the process of opening a new restaurant in Marina del Rey. "It's a huge property, four concepts in one space," she said. Catfish creator Nev Schulman geeked out on the red carpet when Judd Apatow asked if he could take a picture with daughters Maude and Iris. "I don't know what's more amazing. Having Judd Apatow take a picture of me, or standing next to him on the red carpet trying to not have him hear me talk about him," said Schulman, as Apatow chatted with press nearby. Chrissy Teigen said the first time she heard husband John Legend sing All of Me, which is racing up the charts, was in bed a year and a half ago. "He came home and I was asleep," she said. "He crawled into bed around three or four in the morning. And he started singing it in my ear in a whisper and I started crying."


 News Source: www.usatoday.com








 



No comments:

Post a Comment